Committees work with the School to ensure the strongest possible academic and professional preparation of the next generation of leaders. They provide advice on degree structure and content, and employment opportunities.
Consultative Committee Terms of Reference
Consultative Committees at the School of Business and Law are guided by the Terms of Reference. The Terms of Reference are as follows:
- To provide advice to the Associate Dean on strategic opportunities associated with the development, delivery and planning of courses and programs;
- To participate in the development of new courses and programs;
- To enable the school to engage with industry, professional and community organisations;
- To participate in the review, evaluation and accreditation of courses and programs;
- To assist the school to provide practicum units, industry placements and workplace experience for students; and
- To advise and guide the school in relation to research and/or creative activities.
Degrees in business at ECU are advised by a consultative committee whose members are experts in their industries.
Our committee members reflect the interest and makeup of the School, as well as serving to provide the impetus for various initiatives, activities and events.