Dr Edward Andre
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5803|
Doctor Edward Andre is an architect, urban designer, landscape architect and town planner from Australia, specializing in town planning and environmental planning law, and organizational change innovation and management, in an international development environment.
He has worked on many urban design, landscape architecture, and town planning tasks in both the private sector and public sector, including a Redevelopment Authority in Malaysia. Edward was also the planning advisor to the Western Australian Overseas Projects Authority. In Malaysia, he was the planning and urban designer advisor to the State Planning Authority, Ministry for Planning and Resource Management and the Lands and Surveys Department. Edward is a previous employee of the Department of Planning and Urban Development, the City of Swan, and the City of Perth.
- Doctorate of Business Administration (Information Systems), Edith Cowan University. Western Australia;
- Bachelor of Law (Murdoch University);
- Master of Landscape Architecture, (Urban Design), University of Western Australia;
- Master of Philosophy (Urban Studies), University of Western Australia;
- Master of Arts, (Science and Technology Policy), Murdoch University, Western Australia;
- Master of Development Studies, Deakin University;
- Graduate Certificate (Asian Business). Edith Cowan University;
- Graduate Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning (with Distinction), Western Australian Institute of Technology;
- Bachelor of architecture, Western Australian Institute of Technology.
- Urban design;
- Planning and development law;
- Social impact evaluation;
- Strategic urban & Regional Planning.