The Time, Text and People research group is currently engaged in a variety of projects and seeks further collaborations with partners within ECU, other universities, industry, government and community groups.
- After Standards: The Future of History
- Cousin Marriage and the Nineteenth-Century Novel
- Drunks, Pests and Harlots: Criminal Women in Perth and Fremantle, 1900-1939
- Legacy (Historical-Thriller Fiction)
- Rubble of Empires: The Lyrics and Politics of Rage Against the Machine
- Studying Controversial Public Figures: The Case of Media Personality, Andrew Bolt
- US Policy and Perspectives on the Independence Struggle and Civil War in Mozambique, 1960-1990