Dr Donell Holloway
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 0370 6046 , Mobile: 0438 086 108, Email: email@example.com, Campus: ML,
|Telephone:||(61 8) 0370 6046|
|Mobile:||0438 086 108|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2010 .
Recent Research Grants
- Digital Play: Social network sites and the well-being of young children, Australian Research Council, Grant - Discoverer Early Career Researcher Award, 2014 - 2016, $383,899.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Holloway, D., Green, L., Brady, D., (2013), FireWatch: Creative Responses to Bushfire Catastrophes. M/C Journal, 16(1), Brisbane, DOI: http://journal.media-culture.org.au/index.php/mcjournal/article/viewArticle/599.
- Holloway, D., Alam, M., Griffiths, A., Holloway, D., (2012), Performance management in Australia?s public mental health service: A state based perspective. Australian Journal of Public Administration, 71(1), 20-32, Hoboken, New Jersey , DOI: 10.1111/j.1467-8500.2012.00749.x.
- Holloway, D., Green, L., Holloway, D., (2011), The Intratourist Gaze: Grey Nomads and 'Other Tourists'. Tourist Studies, 11(3), 235-252, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1177/1468797611432043.
- Holloway, D., Holloway, D., (2011), Everyday Life in the Tourist Zone. M/C Journal, 14(5), 1p., Kelvin Grove, Queensland.
- Holloway, D., Green, L., (2008), Room to View: Family Television Use in the Australian Context. Television and New Media, 9(1), 47-61.
- Holloway, D., Holloway, D., (2012), Work Integrated Learning and Business Education: A Legitimate Reverse Mapping Approach?. Proceedings of the 26th Annual Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM) Conference, 16, Perth, Australia.
- Brady, D., Holloway, D., Green, L., (2012), Firewatch: Use of satellite imagery by remote communities in northern Australia for fire risk communications. Proceedings of the Eighth International Conference on Cultural Attitudes towards Technology and Communication (CATaC) 2012, 372-382, Perth, Australia.
- Holloway, DA., Holloway, D., (2008), Leadership Dilemmas in Australian Higher Education: A Western Australian Case Study. International Conference on International Studies, 473-489, Sintok, Malaysia.