Professor Patrick Armstrong
- PhD, UNKNOWN, 1970 .
- Master of Arts, UNKNOWN, 1966 .
- Diploma in Education, UNKNOWN, 1964 .
- Bachelor of Science, UNKNOWN, 1963 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Armstrong, P., (2009), Darwin's Luck: Chance and Fortune in the Life and Work of Charles Darwin., 1(1), 195, United Kingdom.
- Armstrong, P., (2009), Charles Darwin in Australia. Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia, 92(4), 385-388, Australia.
- Armstrong, P., (2009), Charles Darwin, gardens and Australia. Australian Garden History, 20(3), 5-8, Melbourne.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Arts, A Comparative Study Of Indigenous People's And Early European Settlers' Usage Of Three Perth Wetlands, Western Australia 1829 -1939.
- Doctor of Philosophy, A Study Of The Spatial Dynamics Of Some Introduced Avian Species In The Southwest Region Of Western Australia.