Professor Ed Jaggard
Contact Information Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Doctor of Philosophy, United States of America, 1980 .
- Master of Arts, The University of Western Australia, 1976 .
- Bachelor of Education, The University of Western Australia, 1966 .
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Western Australia, 1962 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Jaggard, E., (2011), From Bondi to Bude: Allan Kennedy and the exportation of Australian surf lifesaving to Britain in the 1950s. Sport in History, 31(1), 62-83, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1080/17460263.2011.554720.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, Cape Crusaders: An Ethnography Investigating The Surfing Subculture Of Cape Naturaliste, Western Australia.
- Doctor of Philosophy, The Work Of Wesleyan Missonary Rev John Smithies In Newfoundland, The Swan River Colony And Van Dieman's Land 1827-1872..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Keeping The Money Uner The Soap: Construction Of The English And English Migrants In Australian Nationalist Texts..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Seven Decades Of Sports Writing At The West Australian (1901-1971)..