Dr George Karpathakis
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6321|
- Post Grad Diploma, Edith Cowan University .
- Doctor of Philosophy, Edith Cowan University .
- Bachelor of Arts, Western Australian Institute of Technology .
- Bachelor of Arts, Australian Film, Television and Radio School, 1985 .
- Diploma of Teaching, Western Australian Secondary Teachers College, 1974 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Karpathakis, G., (2009), Creative practice as a research tool: benefits and pitfalls. The Australian Screen Production Education and Research Association (ASPERA) 2009 Conference Papers, 2009(8-10 July ), 8p., Online.
- Karpathakis, G., (2012), Kangaroo couple in the bush. Textiles: The art of mankind by Mary Schoeser, Textiles: The art of mankind.
- Karpathakis, G., (2009), Nalda Searles: A Stitching of Words: Interpretations of making and making do. Drifting in my own land: Nalda Searles, John Curtin Gallery followed by others.
- Karpathakis, G., (2009), Hard Drive Madononna, Eye God, Empire State Building, Aerial Sunset, Walk in time xanthorrhoea. My Other Self, Spectrum Project Space.
- Karpathakis, G., Cullen, T., Waters, B., Businovski, L., (2009), My other self (Co-curator). My other self , Spectrum Project Space.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, On Fate And Fatalism: Photography And Fatal Theories.
- Doctor of Philosophy, The Rise Of Regionalisation In The Asian Television Industry: A Case Study Of Trendy Drama 2000-2012.