Mr Duncan Barnes
- Bachelor of Communications, UNKNOWN .
- Diploma in Education, Edith Cowan University .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Barnes, D., Fusco, D., Green, L., (2012), Developing a taste for coffee: Bangladesh, Nescafe, and Australian student photographers'. M/C Journal, 15(2 ), 1.
- Barnes, D., (2012), Bangladesh: Convergences., Spectrum Gallery.
- Barnes, D., (2011), Uncertain Lives., Book cover.
- Barnes, D., (2010), Bangladesh. Bangladesh, 2010 Exhibit, Perth Centre for Photography.
- Barnes, D., (2009), Untitled essay. Illumina Journal.
- Barnes, D., (2009), Crush. Perth Vita Magazine ISSN: 1832-4177, Perth, WA.
- Barnes, D., (2009), Untitled. Evironmental sustainability, KK Gallery.
- Barnes, D., (2009), Architecture. Perth Habitat & Lifestyle 1835-0453, Habitat Garden.
- Barnes, D., (2009), Untitled. CLIP Awards, PCP.
- Ballantine, K., Leslie, N., Pam, M., Barnes, D., Rimmer, B., (2008), Landlines (evolution). FotoFreo 2008: The City of Fremantle Festival of Photography, New Editions Bookshop.
- Barnes, D., (2008), Alaska Highway. Exhibition Fotofreo Festival of photographs from the book "Hijacked", Australian Centre for Photography.