Professor Narayanan Srinivasan
Professor of Security and Risk
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2108, Mobile: 0408 918 766, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO5.145
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 2108|
|Mobile:||0408 918 766|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5811|
Narayanan is the Professor of Security and Risk in the School of Computer and Security Science and Director of the ECU-Emirates Education and Research Centre.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Malaysia, 2002 .
- Master of Arts, Malaysia, 1991 .
- Master of Philosophy, England, 1987 .
- Bachelor of Arts, Malaysia, 1985 .
Recent Research Grants
- Rules, Expectations and Security through Privacy-Enhanced Convenient Technologies (RESPECT) - Proposal No 285582, European Commission, Grant - Seventh Framework Programme (FP7), 2012 - 2015, $223,800.
- Scalable Measures for Automated Recognition Technologies (SMART), European Union, EU Seventh Framework Program, 2010, $389,772.
- A longitudinal study on border protection through prevention of 'Unauthorised arrivals' and identity fraud through the study of appeals, Emirates Airlines, Emirates Airlines - Grant, 2004 - 2011, $1,656,104.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Srinivasan, N., (2011), Security Training. Aviation Security : Challenges and Solutions, 183 - 192, Hong Kong.
- Srinivasan, N., Prabhakaran, S., (2009), Current Issues in Aviation Security. Protecting Airline Passengers in the Age of Terrorism, 247-258, California, USA.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, The Role Of Diversity Management In Security: A Hermeneutical Study Of Current Issues Post September 11 2001..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Countering-insurgency: A Comparative Analysis Of Campaigns In Malaya (1948-60), Kenya (1952-60) And Rhodesia (1964-1980).