Network Teach is a student led organisation that works in close collaboration with academics from the School of Education. We are a dedicated education community providing peer support services to all Bachelor of Education Pre Service Teachers on the Mount Lawley Campus.
Our Mission is to:
- connect pre service teachers to each other in order to create a supportive and welcoming on-campus experience;
- enrich the experience of all education students through varied social events;
- provide a personalised network of student support and guidance.
What we do:
- provide a peer support team who are available to assist Bachelor of Education Pre Service Teachers on the Mount Lawley Campus;
- support students of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds as all Network Teach ML mentors have participated in a Cultural Awareness training program;
- organise a number of workshops and study groups in preparation for exams;
- host a number of social events to promote a sense of belonging (e.g summer ball, fun fair and regular barbecues for education students);
- cater for first year and mid year entry students to assist in their transition into university.
For more information or if you would like to join the Network Teach team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Executive Team 2012
Mr Scott Tapper
Mr Michael Everett
Ms Laura Ellement
First Year Experience Co-ordinator (Early Childhood)
Ms Kirsty Campbell.
First Year Experience Co-ordinators (Primary)
Ms Sally Matthews