Mentoring forms and guidelines
A guidelines booklet for each relevant course was included in your pack that was mailed to you. For online versions of these guidelines as well as many other resources for each course please visit the professional practice Course Forms and Guidelines web page on the School of Education website.
Forms and documents
Criteria for assessing teaching skills:
University Colleague motor vehicle allowance claim form:
University Colleague record of hours worked:
- Bachelor of Education (ECS and Primary) First Year, EDL1240
- Bachelor of Education (ECS and Primary) Fourth Year ATP, WPL4110 & WPL4100
- Bachelor of Education (Primary) First Year ATP, PPA1260
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Second Year ATP, PPA2211
- Bachelor of Education (Secondary) Fourth Year ATP, PPA4210
- Graduate Diploma of Education (ECS and Primary), WPL4140 & WPL4105
- Graduate Diploma of Education (ECS and Primary), WPL4330 & WPL4250
University Colleague visits:
This document gives guidance on the number of University Colleague visits and their timing for our professional practices this semester.