Several ideas for potential research have already commenced or are in the early stages of development. Below is a list of our current and proposed projects.
- Employability and transfer of non technical skills across different contexts
- Engaging students in affect: an evaluation of learning through simulation and active recall in teacher education lectures
- First year experience
- Internationalising the curriculum
- Investigating the use of a community of expert teachers to support the integration of new software in Western Australian schools
- Sense of community/sense of belonging