Associate Professor Glenda Campbell-Evans
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 2500|
- Doctor of Education, Canada, 1988 .
- Master of Education, Canada, 1984 .
- Bachelor of Education, Canada, 1974 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Pearce, M., Campbell-Evans, G., Gray, J., (2010), Capacity to be inclusive: Secondary teachers' perspective. Special Education Perspectives, 19(1), 15-27, NSW Australia.
- Pearce, M., Gray, J., Campbell-Evans, G., (2010), Challenges of the secondary school context for inclusive teaching. Issues in Educational Research, 20(3), 294-313, Australia.
- Pearce, M., Gray, J., Campbell-Evans, G., (2009), The Inclusive Secondary Teacher: The Leaders' Perspective. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 34(6), 101-119, Australia.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, Principals' Strategies For Improving The Academic Achievement Of Students Of Disadvantaged Rural Junior High Schools In Ghana.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Towards The Development Of Inclusive Standards In Secondary Education..