Associate Professor Glenda Campbell-Evans
Associate Dean International
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2500, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO8.336
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 2500|
- Doctor of Education, Canada, 1988 .
- Master of Education, Canada, 1984 .
- Bachelor of Education, Canada, 1974 .
Recent Research Grants
- Challenges of Participation: Governance in Anglican System Schools, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration Grant - 2014 (Round 1), 2014, $85,148.
- Regional and Rural Services for Social Inclusion, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration Grant - 2013, 2013, $96,514.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Gray, J., Campbell-Evans, G., Leggett, B., (2013), Independent Public Schools: Boards in transition. Leading and Managing , 19(1), 72-88, Australia.
- Holt, D., Cohen, L., Campbell-Evans, G., Chang, P., Macdonald, I., McDonald, J., (2013), Leading at the coalface: The world as experienced by subject coordinators in Australian higher educaiton. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership, 41(2), 233-249, UK, DOI: 10.1177/1741143212468346.
- Pearce, M., Campbell-Evans, G., Gray, J., (2010), Capacity to be inclusive: Secondary teachers' perspective. Special Education Perspectives, 19(1), 15-27, NSW Australia.
- Pearce, M., Gray, J., Campbell-Evans, G., (2010), Challenges of the secondary school context for inclusive teaching. Issues in Educational Research, 20(3), 294-313, Australia.
- Pearce, M., Gray, J., Campbell-Evans, G., (2009), The Inclusive Secondary Teacher: The Leaders' Perspective. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 34(6), 101-119, Australia.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, Principals' Strategies For Improving The Academic Achievement Of Students Of Disadvantaged Rural Junior High Schools In Ghana.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Towards The Development Of Inclusive Standards In Secondary Education..