Dr Bridget Leggett
Honorary Senior Lecturer
Contact Information Email: email@example.com,
- PhD, Murdoch University, 1995 .
Recent Research Grants
- Challenges of Participation: Governance in Anglican System Schools, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration Grant - 2014 (Round 1), 2014, $85,148.
- 100 Schools Project, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2003 - 2009, $502,727.
- Asia Pacific Centre of Excellence for Teacher Education and Innovations, Yayasan Sampoerna - Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute, Grant, 2007 - 2009, $159,913.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Leggett, B., White, R., (2011), Waves of change: The critical role of assessment, reporting and accreditation in secondary curriculum reform in WA, 1975-2005. Australia's curriculum dilemmas: State cultures and the big issues, 240-260, Carlton, VIC.
- Thomsett, J., Leggett, B., Ainsworth, S., (2011), TESOL in context: Authentic workplace learning for pre-service teachers. Tesol in Context, 21(2), 4-22.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Education, A 'learning Community' Approach To Schooling In Western Australian Schools.
- Doctor of Education, The Global Market And Its Impact On An Australian University's Pathway Programs: Policies, Pragmatics And Personal Realities..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Eportfolio And Career Development - Beyond The Shoebox..