Professor Judith Dinham
Honorary Senior Lecturer
- Doctor of Creative Arts, University of Western Sydney, 2001 .
- Doctor of Philosophy, University of Western Sydney, 2000 .
- Master of Arts In Education, The University of Western Australia, 1991 .
- Bachelor of Education, Curtin University of Technology, 1981 .
- Associateship in Art Teaching, Curtin University of Technology, 1974 .
- Diploma of Teaching, Western Australian Secondary Teachers College, 1973 .
- Teachers Certificate, Other WA higher ed institution, 1973 .
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Education, Striking A Balance Between: Form And Expression In Visual Arts Practice And Visual Arts Education..
- Master of Education, Suburbia: A Postmodern Artistic Investigation; And An Examination Of How Postmodern Approaches Can Be Effectively Adopted In The Context Of The New Wa Post-compulsory Visual Arts Course Of Study..
- Master of Education, An Investigation Of The Impact Of Visual Culture On Visual Arts Practice And Visual Arts Education..
- Master of Education, Creating Form: The Presentation And Perception Of Three-dimensional Form..
- Master of Education, Cultural Hybridity As Expressed In The Artist's Painting; And The Application Of A Transformative - Repair Multicultural Model For Visual Arts Secondary Students..