Dr Anne Thwaite
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6138, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.122
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6138|
- PhD, The University of Sydney .
- Bachelor of Arts Honours, The University of Sydney, 1984 .
Recent Research Grants
- The Identification of Resources to Support Children Learning to Read in the Early Years of School, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2007 - 2008, $47,185.
- The Identification of Resources to Support Children's Social and Emotional Development, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2007 - 2008, $47,185.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Thwaite, A., McKay, G., (2013), Five year olds doing science and technology: How teachers shape the conversation. Australian Journal of Language and Literacy, 36(1), 28-37.
- Thwaite, A., Rivalland, J., (2009), How can analysis of classroom talk help teachers reflect on their practices?. Australian Journal of Language and Literacy, 32(1), 38-54, South Australia.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, Interactive Multimedia (imm), Readling, Learing Difficulties..