Dr Deborah Callcott
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6233, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.151
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6233|
- Doctor of Philosophy, Edith Cowan University, 2009 .
- Bachelor of Education, Other WA higher ed institution, 1987 .
- Associateship, Western Australian Institute of Technology, 1978 .
Recent Research Grants
- Designing and Evaluating Employee Skills to Work Effectively with Emergency Service Volunteers, Department of Fire and Emergency Services , Tender, 2012 - 2013, $30,000.
- Retained Primary Reflexes in Pre Primary Aged Indigenous Children and its Effect on Motor Ability and School Readiness, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher - Grant, 2009 - 2010, $24,363.
- Fundamental movement skills project, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2004 - 2005, $14,100.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Callcott, D., (2012), Retained primary reflexes in pre-primary-aged Indigenous children: The effect on movement ability and school readiness. Australasian Journal of early Childhood, 37(2), 132-140, Deakin West, ACT, Australia.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Education, Numeracy Support For Year Two Students.