Dr Fiona Budgen
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6723, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.153
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6723|
- Doctorate of Science Education, Curtin University of Technology, 2004 .
- Grad Dip of Science Eductaion, Curtin University of Technology, 1996 .
- Diploma, England, 1976 .
Recent Research Grants
- Evaluation of Fogarty EDvance Initiative, Fogarty Foundation, Fogarty EDvance Initiative - tender, 2012 - 2015, $230,010.
- Teaching and Leading in Remote Schools: Cases from the Kimberley Region in Western Australia, Association of Independent Schools of WA, AISWA - Grant, 2009, $18,667.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Lock, G., Budgen, F., Oakley, G., Lunay, R., (2012), The Loneliness of the Long-Distance Principal: Tales from Remote Western Australia. Australian and International Journal of Rural Education, 22(2), 65-77, Australia.
- Lock, G., Budgen, F., Lunay, R., Oakley, G., (2012), Welcome to the Outback: The Paradoxes of Living and Teaching in Remote Western Australian Schools. Australian and International Journal of Rural Education, 22(3), 117-135, Australia.
- Oakley, G., Lock, G., Budgen, F., Hamlett, B., (2011), Pre-service teachers' attendance at lectures and tutorials; why don't they turn up?. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 36(5), 31-47, Australia.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Education, Numeracy Support For Year Two Students.