Dr Martin Cooper
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6273, Mobile: 0439 318 761, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.234
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6273|
|Mobile:||0439 318 761|
- Doctor of Philosophy, Curtin University of Technology .
Recent Research Grants
- Culture Pad: Linking indigenous communities to schools and education through the use of mobile and online technologies., Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration Grant - 2014 (Round 1), 2014, $95,250.
- An evaluation of the use of ICT at John Willcock College in 2011., John Willcock College, John Willcock College - Grant, 2011 - 2012, $3,500.
- Early Support Program for Design and Technology and Home Economics Teachers: Professional Mentoring Program for Re-training Teachers, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2009 - 2011, $49,053.
- Evaluation of the Bush Schools Network (BSN), Catholic Education Office of WA, Grant, 2008 - 2010, $52,000.
- Using Formative Assessment to Prepare Students for Digital High Stakes Summative Assessment in Languages Other Than English, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher - Grant, 2009, $14,849.
- Enhancing Year 12 Student Achievement. Phase 1 (Instrument Development), Mount Lawley Senior High School, Grant, 2008 - 2009, $4,545.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Cooper, M., (2013), Italian Studies. Digital Representations of Student Performance for Assessment, 126-167, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Newhouse, P., Cooper, M., (2013), Computer-based oral exams in Italian language studies. ReCALL, 25(3), 321-339.
- O'Rourke, J., Cooper, M., Gray, C., (2012), Is Being ?Smart and Well Behaved? a Recipe for Happiness in Western Australian Primary Schools?. International Journal of Psychological Studies, 4(3), 139-152, Canada, DOI: 10.5539/ijps.v4n3p139.
- Tondeur, J., Cooper, M., Newhouse, P., (2010), From ICT coordination to ICT integration: a longitudinal case study. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 26(4), 296-306, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2729.2010.00351.x.
- O'Rourke, J., Cooper, M., (2010), Lucky to be happy: A study of happiness in Australian primary students. Australian Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology, 10(2010), 94-107, Australia.
- Cooper, M., Pagram, J., (2009), Online learning materials: How are they being used?. Inti Journal Special issue, n/a(n/a), 48-57, Malaysia.
- Pagram, J., Cooper, M., (2013), Towards BYOD: Examining Education student readiness for a policy of Bring Your Own Digital device at ECU. International Conference on Education & e-Learning. Annual. Proceedings , 47-50, Singapore, DOI: 10.5176/2251-1814_EeL13.31.
- Pagram, J., Cooper, M., (2012), Cross-cultural probing: an examination of university student ICT ownership and use of e-learning materials in Thai and Australian Contexts. Conference Proceedings: International Conference - Innovative Research in a Changing and Challenging World, 328-40, Tasmania, Australia.
- Awidi, I., Cooper, M., Pagram, J., (2011), Partnership in strategic positioning for e-learning implementation. INTED 2011 Proceedings: 5th International Technology, Education and Development Conference, 5(7-9 March, 2011), 3550-3559, Valencia, Spain.
- Pagram, J., Cooper, M., (2011), E-Yearning: An examination of the use and preferences of students using online learning materials. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Computers in Education ICCE 2011, 712-716, Chiang Mai.
- Cooper, M., Pagram, J., (2009), Online Learning materials: How are they being used. Conference Proceedings, 1(nov 16-18), 1-10, Kuching Malaysia.
Research Student Supervision
- Doctor of Philosophy, E-learning Implementtion Strategies For An Ict Challenged Environment: Case Of The University Of Ghana, Legon..
- Doctor of Philosophy, Emotional Intelligence And Significant-other Attachment Transference: Factors Affecting Early Career Teachers..