Dr Brenda Hamlett
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 08 9370 6646, Mobile: 0439 692 088, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.150
|Telephone:||(61 8) 08 9370 6646|
|Mobile:||0439 692 088|
- Grad Dip of Science Eductaion, Western Australian Institute of Technology .
- Master of Science Education, Curtin University of Technology .
- Bachelor of Science Honours, England .
- Certificate IV, TAFE WA .
- Certificate of Education, England .
- PhD, Curtin University of Technology, 2012 .
- Teachers Higher Certificate, Other WA higher ed institution, 1978 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Oakley, G., Lock, G., Budgen, F., Hamlett, B., (2011), Pre-service teachers' attendance at lectures and tutorials; why don't they turn up?. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 36(5), 31-47, Australia.
- Hamlett, B., (2009), Supporting pre-service primary teachers to improve their mathematics content knowledge. Proceedings of the 19th Annual ECUlture conference held in Perth. Conducted by the Centre for Learning and Development, Edith Cowan University. , N/A, Perth.
- Hamlett, B., (2008), Mathematics content knowledge of pre-service primary teachers: developing confidence and competence. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Science, Mathematics and Technology Education, 195-201, Perth, Western Australia.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Education, Teacher Torque: Do Questions Encourage Students To Think?.