Dr Jenny Lane
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6909|
- Doctor of Education, Edith Cowan University, 2008 .
- Master, South Africa, 2003 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Lane, J., (2012), Developing the vision: preparing teachers to deliver a digital world-class education system. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 37(4), 59-74, Perth.
- De Jong, T., Lane, J., Sharp, S., (2012), The Efficacy of Simulation as a Pedagogy in Facilitating Pre-Service Teachers? Learning About Emotional Self-Regulation and its Relevance to the Teaching Profession. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 37(3), 34-43, New South Wales, Australia.
- Lane, J., (2008), The Resources Boom: Cash Cow Or Crisis for Pre-Service Teacher Education in Western Australia. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 33(1), 1-12, Australia.
- Lane, J., (2012), TPACK iPad Project in Schools (TIPS): Phase 1. Australian Computers in Education Conference (ACEC) 2012: Refereed Conference Proceedings, 9, Perth, Australia.
- De Jong, T., Lane, J., Sharp, S., Kershaw, P., (2009), Optimising Personal Audience Response Systems technology to enhance student learning in teacher education lectures. The Student Experience: Proceedings of the 32nd HERDSA Annual Conference, 111-120, Milperra, NSW.
- Lane, J., Fetherston, T., (2008), Beyond U-tube: An Innovative use of Online Digital Video Analysis in Teacher Education. 3rd International Conference on e-Learning (ICEL) 2008, 249-254, Reading, UK.
- Lane, J., Campbell, A., (2008), The Digital Filing Cabinet: Using Web-2 Technologies To Collaborate, Create, And Manage Student Information. Australian Computers in Education Conference 2008: ACT on IcT, 243-253, Canberra.
- Lane, J., Campbell, A., (2008), I Hate Marking: An Innovative Use Of Technology To Ease The Marking Day Blues. Australian Computers in Education Conference 2008: ACT on IcT, 254-265, Canberra.