Dr Lisa Paris
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6747, Mobile: 0412 754 796, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.145
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6747|
|Mobile:||0412 754 796|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 9370 6044|
- Master of Education, Edith Cowan University .
- Doctor of Philosophy (Education), Edith Cowan University, 2009 .
- Bachelor of Education, Western Australian Institute of Technology, 1984 .
Recent Research Grants
- Authentic digital representation of creative works in education: Addressing the challenges of digitisation and assessment., Australian Research Council, Grant - Linkage (Projects), 2011 - 2013, $516,760.
- Reciprocal mentoring residencies: Better transitions to teaching, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher - Grant, 2011, $24,791.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Paris, L., (2013), Reciprocal Mentoring: Can it Help with Attrition for Beginning Teachers?. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 38(6), 136-158, Perth.
- Paris, L., (2010), Reciprocal mentoring residencies: Better transitions to teaching. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 35(3 ), 14-26, Perth.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Education, Exploring Maori/pakeha Identity (whakapapa) Through Textile Processes.