Ms Janet Fellowes
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6520, Mobile: 0412 485 131, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML16.218
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6520|
|Mobile:||0412 485 131|
- Bachelor of Education, The University of Sydney .
- MEd (Master of Education), Edith Cowan University, 2005 .
- Diploma of Teaching, Other WA higher ed institution, 1983 .
Recent Research Grants
- How Do Young Children Learn to Write, AISWA Schools, Grant, 2013, $32,417.
- Focused Intervention for Early Literacy Development, Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Grant, 2009 - 2011, $155,143.
- A Better Beginning: Building the Foundation for English Communicative Competency in the Beginning Years of Schooling, AusAID, Grant, 2009 - 2010, $92,820.
- The Identification of Resources to Support Children Learning to Read in the Early Years of School, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2007 - 2008, $47,185.
- The Identification of Resources to Support Children's Social and Emotional Development, Department of Education and Training WA, Grant, 2007 - 2008, $47,185.
- Stage 2 - Boy's education lighthouse schools project, University of Melbourne, Grant, 2004 - 2007, $5,948.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Fellowes, J., Oakley, G., (2010), Language Literacy and Early Childhood Education., 604, South Melbourne, Vic..