Associate Professor Adam Osseiran
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5752, Mobile: 0422 667 624, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO5.145
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5752|
|Mobile:||0422 667 624|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5302|
Adam is an Associate Professor in the School of Engineering and Director of the National Networked TeleTest Facility.
- PhD, France .
Recent Research Grants
- Development of a Call Detector for the Asian House Gecko (hemidactylus frenatus), Cooperative Research Centre for National Plant Biosecurity, Grant - CRC NPB, 2012 - 2013, $165,537.
- Wireless sensing in forests for the detection and monitoring of biosecurity hazards and forest fires, Nortel Networks, Grant - Development, 2011, $25,000.
- Pilot study for the development of a call detector for the Asian House Gecko (Hemidactylus Frenatus), Cooperative Research Centre for National Plant Biosecurity, Grant - CRC NPB, 2012, $88,948.
- Integrated Multi-sensor System for In-Car Security, Omiron Corporation Pty Ltd, Grant, 2007 - 2008, $60,435.
- European House Borer Early Detection System using Acoustic Sensors and a Wireless Sensor Network, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration - Grant, 2009 - 2010, $88,000.
- Modelling, Simulation and Prototype Fabrication to Characterise the Light Path Through Integrated Circuit Liquid Crystal On Silicon (LCOS) Structure, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration - Grant, 2008 - 2009, $66,000.
- WA Centre of Excellence for Microphotonic Systems, Department of Industry and Resources, Centre of Excellence, 2004 - 2009, $7,314,970.
- LiveLens, Live Technologies Ltd, Grant, 2007 - 2009, $122,176.
- ENAR Insurance In-Car Integrated Multi-Sensor System, Omiron Corporation Pty Ltd, Grant, 2008 - 2009, $57,721.
- Spectral reflectance characterisation of weed and crop species for waveband optimisation of a novel MicroPhotonic weed sensor, Edith Cowan University, ECU Industry Collaboration - Grant, 2005 - 2006, $55,000.
- National Networked Tele-Test Facility for Integrated Systems (NNTTFIS), AusIndustry, Grant - Major National Research Facilities (MNRF), 2002 - 2006, $10,539,000.
Research Student Supervision
- Master of Engineering Science, Acoustic Wireless Sensing For Environmental Monitoring.