Recent publications by members of the Occupational Health Research group:
- Maté, J. and Oosthuizen, J., (2012). Global Warming and Heat Stress Among Western Australian Mine, Oil and Gas Workers, Environmental Health - Emerging Issues and Practice, Jacques Oosthuizen (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-307-854-0, InTech, Available from: www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/global-warming-and-heat-stress-for-occupational-groups-in-western-australia
- Oosthuizen, J. (2010). An analysis of pooled dust monitoring data collected at a typical remote Australian mine 2004 – 2009 – (submitted).
- Douglas, I. and Oosthuizen, J. (2010). An evaluation of the Mining and Resource Contractors Safety Training Association (MARCSTA) generic safety induction system. (submitted).
- Oosthuizen, J. (2009). Climate Change and Heatwaves in Australia: A Research Opportunity for Environmental Health Officers? Environmental Health 9 (3,4) pp.11-15.
- Oosthuizen, J. (2009) Occupational Solar Radiation and Melanoma: Reducing Litigation Risks. Environmental Health 9(3,4) pp 87-90.
- Maté, J., Laursen, P., Oosthuizen, J. Siegel, R., and Watson. (2009). Comparison of liquid versus ice slurry solutions on core temperature during simulated mining conditions. (submitted).