Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 0863042243, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO19.385
- Occupational hygiene units
Initially qualified as a Textile Engineer in 1976 then moved into a Noise Engineer position in 1979 before taking a position as an Occupational Hygienist in 1981. Commenced working as an academic in 1987 and as a consultant to a range of industries ever since.
- AIOH, SIA, AAS, BOHS, ACGIH, ABIH
Awards and Recognition
- Currently a certified occupational hygienist (AIOH)
- Currently a certified industrial hygienist (ABIH)
Research Areas and Interests
- Indoor Air Monitoring, Health of Dairy Workers, Silica Exposures in Mining Industry, Skin Exposures.
- Dust and noise exposures in dairy industry, Silica exposures in miners, Methods of monitoring for viable mould.