Ms Kiah Evans
Research Training Manager
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2875, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO10.102
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- 2006-present: Lecturer, Occupational Therapy Program, ECU, WA
- 2004-2006: Team Leader, Advanced Personnel Management, Perth, WA
- 2002-2004: Rehabilitation Consultant and Branch Manager, Recovre, Wollongong, NSW
- 2001-2002: Rehabilitation Consultant, CRS Australia, Perth, WA
- Member of OT Australia (WA)
- Registered with the Occupational Therapists Registration Board of WA
Awards and Recognition
- The Experience of Older Adults in Receipt of Home Help for Prolonged Periods, in conjunction with Silver Chain [Neville Stanley Bursary, Department of Commerce and Trade].
Research Areas and Interests
- Work-life balance
- Carer issues
- Healthy ageing
- Role balance for working women with multigenerational caring responsibilities
Bachelor of Science, Curtin University of Technology .
GradCert (Graduate Certificate), Curtin University of Technology, 2013 .
Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training, Other VIC higher ed institution, 2003 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
Evans, K., Evans, K., Millsteed, J., Richmond, J., Falkmer, M., Falkmer, T., Girdler, S., (2014), The complexity of role balance: Support for the Model of Juggling Occupations. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 21(5), 334-347, Nacka, Sweden.