Ms Lois Moir
Lecturer in OT Assistive Technology
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 3585, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO21.505
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 3585|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5449|
- Master, The University of Western Australia, 2006 .
- BAppSc (Bachelor of Applied Science), Western Australian Institute of Technology, 1978 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Fomiatti, R., Moir, L., Richmond, J., Millsteed, J., (2013), The experience of being a motorised mobility scooter user. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive technology, Early Online(n/a), 1-5.
- Fomiatti, R., Richmond, J., Moir, L., Millsteed, J., (2013), A Systematic Review of the Impact of Powered Mobility Devices on Older Adults? Activity Engagement. Physical and Occupational Therapy in Geriatrics, 31(4), 297-309 , London, UK, DOI: 10.3109/02703181.2013.846451.
- Nicolson, A., Moir, L., Millsteed, J., (2012), Impact of assistive technology on family caregivers of children with physical disabilities: a systematic review. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology, 7(5), 345-349, DOI: 10.3109/17483107.2012.667194.
- Nicolson, A., Moir, L., Millsteed, J., (2012), The impact of switching on family caregivers of children with cerebral palsy. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology, 8(2), 169-175, DOI: 10.3109/17483107.2012.692172.
- McGarry, S., Moir, L., Girdler, S., (2012), The smart wheelchair: is it an appropriate mobility training tool for children with physical disabilities?. Disability and Rehabilitation Assistive Technology, 7(5), 372-380, DOI: 10.3109/17483107.2011.637283.
- Moir, L., (2010), Evaluating the effectiveness of different environments on the learning of switching skills in children with severe and profound multiple disabilities. British Journal of Occupational Therapy, 73(10), 446-456, DOI: 10.4276/030802210X12865330218186.