Ms Amy Barnes
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6094, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley,
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6094|
- Provision of research and/or administrative support to research projects
- Involvement in writing and submitting grant applications
- Involvement in writing and preparing papers for publication
- Assistance with data collection
- Assistance with travel arrangements and conference preparation for senior academic staff
- Attendance at and contribution to CHPRC planning meetings and workshops
- Recording of staff/student research activities and compilation of CHPRC quarterly reports
- Post Grad Diploma, Curtin University of Technology, 2009 .
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Western Australia, 2009 .
Recent Research Grants
- Students leading change to reduce sexting-related harm to young people, Healthway (WA Health Promotion Foundation), Healthway - Health Promotion Research Project Grant, 2013 - 2015, $221,207.
- Assessing the Public Health Implications of Higher Risk Online Behaviours in Young People, Department of Health WA, Telethon - New Children's Hospital Research Fund, 2013 - 2015, $227,273.
- Development of national principles for early childhood road safety education, Vic Roads, Grant, 2012, $60,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Barnes, A., Cross, D., Lester, L., Hearn, L., Epstein, M., Monks, H., (2012), The invisibility of covert bullying among students: Challenges for school intervention. Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 22(2), 206-226, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1017/jgc.2012.27.