Ms Amy Barnes
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6094|
- Provision of research and/or administrative support to research projects
- Involvement in writing and submitting grant applications
- Involvement in writing and preparing papers for publication
- Assistance with data collection
- Assistance with travel arrangements and conference preparation for senior academic staff
- Attendance at and contribution to CHPRC planning meetings and workshops
- Recording of staff/student research activities and compilation of CHPRC quarterly reports
- Post Grad Diploma, Curtin University of Technology, 2009 .
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Western Australia, 2009 .
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Barnes, A., Cross, D., Lester, L., Hearn, L., Epstein, M., Monks, H., (2012), The invisibility of covert bullying among students: Challenges for school intervention. Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 22(2), 206-226, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1017/jgc.2012.27.