Ms Lisa Patterson
Senior Research Officer
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6803|
Cyber Strong Schools
- 2011-2012: Interprofessional Learning (IPL) Research Officer, Office of the Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Health Advancement), Edith Cowan University
- 2005-2011: Research Consultant (Casual), Centre for Behavioural Research in Cancer Control, Curtin University
- 2004-2005: Executive Officer, Western Australian Foundation for Deaf Children Inc.
- 1999-2003: Principal Policy Adviser / Executive Officer, General Practice Divisions of Western Australia Ltd
- 1998-1999: Research Officer, Strategic Planning and Evaluation, Health Department of Western Australia
- 1997-1998: Welfare / Research Officer, Rowethorpe Village, Uniting Church Homes
- 1996-1997: Psychologist, 15 Psychology Corps, Australian Army Reserve
- 1995: Volunteer Research Assistant, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Pittsburgh, U.S.A
- Registered psychologist
- B (Bachelor Degree), The University of Western Australia, 1998 .
- MPsych (Master of Psychology), The University of Western Australia, 1998 .