Ms Melanie Epstein
Research Development Officer
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6494|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 9370 6511|
Managing the "Raising adolescents: developing strategies for Fly in/Fly out parents" project.
Recent Research Grants
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Pedestrian Education Programs Delivered by Vic Roads and the TAC , Vic Roads, Grant, 2011, $40,825.
- Development of Parent Education Resource Materials Reduce Cyber Bullying, Telstra Foundation, Grant(**), 2010, $70,909.
- Development of Parent Education Resource Materials Reduce Cyber Bullying, Telstra Foundation, Grant, 2009, $125,455.
- Development of Parent Education Resource Materials Reduce Cyber Bullying, Telstra Foundation, Grant, 2008, $113,637.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Cross, D., Shaw, T., Epstein, M., Monks, H., Dooley, J., Hearn, L., (2012), Cyberbullying in Australia: Is school context related to cyberbullying behaviour?. Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives, 75-98, Chichester, UK.
- Barnes, A., Cross, D., Lester, L., Hearn, L., Epstein, M., Monks, H., (2012), The invisibility of covert bullying among students: Challenges for school intervention. Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 22(2), 206-226, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1017/jgc.2012.27.
- Cross, D., Epstein, M., Hearn, L., Slee, P., Shaw, T., Monks, H., (2011), National Safe Schools Framework: Policy and practice to reduce bullying in Australian schools. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 35(5), 398-404, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1177/0165025411407456.