Ms Patricia Cardoso
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6686, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML18.224J
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6686|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 9370 6511|
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Coordinating the NHMRC "Motivating behaviour to reduce bullying" project.
- Data collection;
- Intervention development;
- Teacher Trainings; and
- Senior Research Officer, Child Health Promotion Research Centre, Edith Cowan University
- Youth Leadership Facilitator, Rising Generations, New South Wales
Awards and Recognition
National and International Research Positions
- Vice-Chancellor's Staff Awards 2011 – Excellence in Research
Recent Research Grants
- Students leading change to reduce sexting-related harm to young people, Healthway (WA Health Promotion Foundation), Healthway - Health Promotion Research Project Grant, 2013 - 2015, $221,207.
- Investigating the Use of Social Media as a Methodogical Communictaions Technology Tool for Reseraching Cyber-Bullying: An Assessment of Feasilbility and Accepting Among Young People of an Innovative Research Method, Nortel Networks, Grant - Development - 2011, 2012, $24,938.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Cardoso, P., Thomas, L., Johnston, R., Cross, D., (2012), Encouraging Student Access to and Use of Pastoral Care Services in Schools. Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 22(2), 227-248, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1017/jgc.2012.28.