Ms Sarah Falconer
Graduate Research Assistant
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 9370 6980, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML18.224h
|Telephone:||(61 8) 9370 6980|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 9370 6511|
Monday to Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm.
Sarah is a Research Assistant at the Child Health Promotion Research Centre.
Recent Research Grants
- Ngala Parent Healthy Lifestyle Program, Ngala Community Services, Department of Health Grant, 2013 - 2015, $111,170.
- A review of the WA Healthy School Project (WAHSP) for the Child and Adolescent Community Health, WA Country Health Service, and the Chronic Disease Prevention Directorate, Department of Health WA, Health Corporate Network Tender, 2013 - 2014, $134,523.
- Strengthening Student bystanders' capacity to respond to covert bullying., Healthway (WA Health Promotion Foundation), Healthway - Grant, 2012, $29,983.
- Investigating the Use of Social Media as a Methodogical Communictaions Technology Tool for Reseraching Cyber-Bullying: An Assessment of Feasilbility and Accepting Among Young People of an Innovative Research Method, Nortel Networks, Grant - Development - 2011, 2012, $24,938.
- Do School Environments Encourage or Discourage Bullying in Primary School Students During Breaktimes?, Healthway (WA Health Promotion Foundation), Healthway - Scholarship, 2007 - 2009, $24,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Pearce, N., Cross, D., Monks, H., Waters, S., Falconer, S., (2011), Current evidence of best practice in whole-school bullying intervention and its potential to inform cyberbullying interventions. Australian Journal of Guidance and Counselling, 21(1), 1-21, United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1375/ajgc.21.1.1.