Dr Francesca Robertson
Senior Research Fellow
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 63046536, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Mount Lawley, Room: ML15.216
|Telephone:||(61 8) 63046536|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 9370 6055|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), The University of Western Australia, 2015.
- B (Bachelor Degree), Curtin University of Technology, 2002.
Recent Research Grants
- Western Australian Aboriginal Journeys And Traditional Water Use , Main Roads WA, Grant, 2016 - 2019, $150,000.
- Wyalkatchem - the Nyoongar story, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2016, 2016 - 2017, $30,000.
- Synergies of Meaning: A documentary film series exploring the relationship and unity between traditional Indigenous Noongar knowledge and western natural and social scientific knowledge., Lotterywest, Grant, 2014 - 2015, $171,541.
- Research a design and implement an evaluation of the Rural In-Reach program, Women's Health Care Association Inc, Grant, 2012 - 2015, $31,817.
- Provision of Advisory and Research Services Category 2: Specialist Advice And/Or Research on Aboriginal Matters, Commissioner for Children and Young People WA, Tender, 2013 - 2015, $40,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Robertson, F., (2014), Challenging the generational transmission of tobacco smoking: a novel harm reduction approach in vulnerable families. Child and Family Social Work, Article in press(Article in press), Article in press, UK, DOI: 10.1111/cfs.12204.