To be considered for review
The Criminal Justice Review Project will normally consider requests from applicants to review a case when:
- Conviction has occurred;
- The appeal period has expired; and
- DNA testing or other procedures may provide new evidence that leads to exoneration.
To qualify for case review and applicant must:
- Be wrongfully convicted; and
- Have exhausted all avenues of appeal.
Submitting an application
To submit an application for case review you must:
- Complete the case screening questionnaire
- Sign the declaration and authority form on the last page of the questionnaire
- Return the completed and signed questionnaire to the Project Director.
Should you have any questions relating to the application process, you may contact us.