The School of Law and Justice has an active research program, below are a selection of our past research projects conducted by the school and research centres.
- Collateral damage: the impact of incarceration on family members
- HoPE (Health of Prisoner Evaluation)
- Resettlement pathways for prisoners returning to the community
- Uncouth Youth? Building a profile of children who come into contact with the WA Children’s Court
Sellenger Centre - Law and Justice Research
Sellenger Centre - Family and Family Law Research
Centre for Innovative Practice
- 457 visa workers in the WA resources industry: the benefits and costs for business, migrant families and the community
- Determining the effectiveness of mandatory construction safety awareness training in Western Australia
- What’s needed from key stakeholders’ perspective for meeting the 2012 Occupational Health and Safety targets?
- Workplace hazard identification: What do people know and how is it done?