The School of Law and Justice has an active research program, below are a selection of our past research projects conducted by the school and research centres.
- Collateral damage: the impact of incarceration on family members
- HoPE (Health of Prisoner Evaluation)
- Resettlement pathways for prisoners returning to the community
- Uncouth Youth? Building a profile of children who come into contact with the WA Children’s Court
Sellenger Centre - Law and Justice Research
Sellenger Centre - Social Wellbeing Research
Sellenger Centre - Family and Family Law Research
- Family relationships prison based program
- Fly-in-fly-out: the costs and benefits for employees
- Public perceptions of fairness in relation to the principles on which the Child Support Scheme is based
Centre for Innovative Practice
- 457 visa workers in the WA resources industry: the benefits and costs for business, migrant families and the community
- Determining the effectiveness of mandatory construction safety awareness training in Western Australia
- Evaluating and Tracking the Higher Degree by Research Experience
- Labour turnover in the fly-in fly-out mining industry in WA
- Resource sector smaller firms and workers on temporary 457 visas
- The impact of undergraduate employability skills provision
- What’s needed from key stakeholders’ perspective for meeting the 2012 Occupational Health and Safety targets?
- Workplace hazard identification: What do people know and how is it done?