Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5215, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO2.213
Brad is a Lecturer in the Faculty of Business and Law's School of Law and Justice.
- Brad is transitioning to retirement and will be away during first semester 2016. Please contact Mr Krishna Prasad email@example.com for enquiries relating to Brad's units.
Unit coordination for:
- LAW1100 - Legal Framework
- LAW2300 - Company Law
- LAW6501 - Principles of Contract and Corporate Law in Business
Brad completed a Bachelor of Business at ECU at the end of 1997 (graduating with First Class Honours in Management in early 2001) and has worked in Academic roles at ECU for over fifteen years. Previous to this Brad worked in a large engineering supply company in roles including administration and inventory management.
- Bachelor of Business (Management and Business Law), with First Class Honours in Management ECowan;
- Graduate Diploma of Commercial and Resources Law UWA.
Awards and recognition
- 2015 - Business Law Team: shared (with Mr K. Prasad and Mr M. Fadjiar) in the Faculty's Award for Excellence in Postgraduate Teaching
- 2009 - Nominated for a Faculty Staff Award
- 2009 - Nominated for UniJobs.com.au Lecturer of the Year Award
- 2002 - Nominated for a Teaching Excellence Award
- 2000 - Nominated for the Outstanding Tutor Award
Research areas and interests
- The corporate regulatory environment and liabilities of directors
- Historical development of the law of corporations from the early part of the 17th Century to present day
- Aspects of personal property law
- Corporate governance
- Moore, B. (2002). The ascent of quality? A historical journey to reveal the limits of the contention that quality management produces beneficial national outcomes. Unpublished manuscript, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia.
- Moore, B. (2000). Doctrinal and applied TQM in relation to dominant models of organisation: A comparative study. Unpublished honours thesis, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia.
Refereed journal articles
- Moore, B., & Brown, A. (2006). The application of TQM: Organic or mechanistic? International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 23(7), 721-742.
- Moore, B., & Gardner, S. (2004). HR managers, SHRM and the Australian metals mining sector. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 42(3), 274-300.
- Moore, B., & Brown, A. (2003, December). The application of TQM: Organic or mechanistic? Paper presented by B. Moore at the 2003 ANZAM conference, Fremantle, Western Australia.