Mr Brad Moore
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays for consultation – appointment recommended.
- Lecturing in LAW1100;
- Unit coordination in LAW1100, LAW2120, LAW2300, LAW5000, LAW5111, LAW5200, LAW5500.
Prior to becoming an academic at ECU in 1998, I was a full time university student for three years, and for more than 20 years before that, I was employed by a large engineering supply organisation in a range of roles, including administration and inventory management tasks as I developed skills and responsibilities within the organisation.
- Unit coordinator for a number of Business Law units;
- Business Law Course Coordinator;
- the School Representative on Board of Examiners of the Faculty of Business and Law;
- a School Representative on the Faculty Curriculum, Teaching and Learning Committee, Faculty of Business and Law;
- Coordinator for timetabling Business Law units in School of Law and Justice.
- Bachelor of Business (Management and Business Law), with First Class Honours in Management ECowan;
- Graduate Diploma of Commercial and Resources Law UWA.
- Management themes;
- Corporate governance;
- Historical development of the law of corporations.
Current research area
- Corporate governance;
- The corporate regulatory environment and liabilities of directors;
- Historical development of the law of corporations from the early part of the 17th Century to present day;
- Aspects of personal property law.
- Moore, B. (2002). The ascent of quality? A historical journey to reveal the limits of the contention that quality management produces beneficial national outcomes. Unpublished manuscript, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia.
- Moore, B. (2000). Doctrinal and applied TQM in relation to dominant models of organisation: A comparative study. Unpublished honours thesis, Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia.
Refereed journal articles
- Moore, B., & Brown, A. (2006). The application of TQM: Organic or mechanistic? International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 23 (7), 721-742.
- Moore, B., & Gardner, S. (2004). HR managers, SHRM and the Australian metals mining sector. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 42 (3), 274-300.
- Moore, B., & Brown, A. (2003, December). The application of TQM: Organic or mechanistic? Paper presented by B. Moore at the 2003 ANZAM conference, Fremantle, Western Australia.