Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2643, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO2.204a
Mr Toby Nisbet is a Lecturer and Law Course Coordinator in the School of Law and Justice in the Faculty of Business and Law.
Toby is available most days by appointment, please call or email to arrange an appointment.
Managing Solicitor, Northern Suburbs Community Legal Centre.
- Criminal Law I & II; and
- Constitutional Law I & II.
- Bachelor of Arts; and
- Bachelor of Laws.
Research areas and interests
- Conflict of Commonwealth and State criminal laws.
- The assumptions and doctrines underpinning the Australian Constitution.
- Vexed terms and concepts in the criminal law.
- Nisbet, T (2015). The Mental Elements of Assault in Western Australia. University of Western Australia Law Review (38(2),46-61, Crawley, WA.
- Nisbet, T. (2012). The scope of the provocation defence and consent in Code jurisdictions. Criminal Law Journal, 36(6), 356-367, Pymont, NSW.