Mr Matthew Bambach
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5278|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5988|
- MAN2601 - Employment Relations
- MAN3121 - Leadership
- MAN3645 and MAN5251 - Recruitment and Retention
Before commencing at ECU, he was CEO for the Association for Christian Education based in Perth. Matthew has held a number of other senior management positions in Australia and elsewhere. In particular Matthew was the Human Resource Manager for Perth Homecare Services and for the West Pilbara Health Service, the Regional and Recruitment Coordinator for VMM UK, as well as the Business Manager for the Rural Development Centre based in Pokhara, Nepal. He was also a Course Coordinator and Lecturer of Management Studies at Hedland College in the Pilbara.
- Unit Coordinator for: Employment Relations (MAN2601), Leadership (MAN3121), Recruitment and Retention (MAN3645) and Recruitment and Retention (MAN5251).
- (In progress) - PhD, Edith Cowan University.
- 2007 - Grad Dip Ed (Primary), Edith Cowan University
- 1995 - MA (HRM), Middlesex University
- 1991 - B. Bus (HRM & IR), Edith Cowan University
- Associate Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Certified Professional, Australian Human Resources Institute
- Member, Industrial Relations Society of Western Australia
Awards and recognition
- 2011, Three Minute Theses (3MT) Winner, Edith Cowan University.
- Board Governance
Current research areas
- Non-profit organisations
- Independent schools
- Bambach, M. (2012). Where has the strategic thinking gone in the non-profit board room? Paper presented at the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management. Perth, Australia: Edith Cowan University.
- Bambach, M. (2012). Lack of board-level strategic thinking is limiting mission and vision achievement Paper presented at the VOSE Management Conference. Perth, Australia: Edith Cowan University.