Ms Jenny Devine
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5275|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 5840|
- Man1100 Management 1
Since graduating with a Bachelor of Business from Curtin University in Marketing and Management, Jenny has worked predominantly in advertising and hospitality. For the last 15 years, she has owned and operated several small businesses including restaurants and businesses in the wine distribution industry. Jenny’s primary area of teaching is in general management and leadership, though she has also taught in professional communications.
- B. Bus (Curtin University of Technology);
- M.Mgmt (ECU) current.
- Small Business;
- Quality Management;
Current research area
- Quality Management in small business in the restaurant sector;
- Entrepreneurial intention - exploring reasons why people start their own business.
- ECU Teaching and Learning Grant, 2003, (with Greg Parry and Brian Sova) for development of an "Integrated Case Study for use across Foundation Business units;
- AusIndustry, Small Business Enterprise Culture Program, 2003, (with Professor Beth Walker) implementing a "Mentor and Support Program for Home Based Business" ($45,000).