Dr Stephen Fanning
Please email to make an appointment.
Facilitates undergraduate and postgraduate marketing units.
- MKT2195 services marketing and management;
- MKT3603 customer relationship management; and
- MKT5709 services marketing.
Background:Stephen has 25 years industry experience prior to joining ECU, he held senior positions in local, national and international organisations. He brings this experience into the classroom to bring academic theory to life.
- Master of Professional Marketing.
- Graduate Diploma of Business [Management studies].
- Doctor of Philosphy: Stephen Fanning’s PhD thesis, Migration and Marketing: The consumer acculturation of Italian-Australians, tested a number of classic marketing theories through the consumption experiences of a group of Italian-Australians. There were a number of findings including the identification of a new product category - seminal products and a qualities-values framework to enable market researchers and practitioners to better understand the creation of customer value.
- Testing the relevance of classic marketing theory, visual methodologies in teaching.