Dr Maria Ryan
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 5784|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 63405840|
- Marketing Research.
- Applied Research Development.
- Marketing Management.
Background in Industry working as a Researcher and as a buyer of research for both international (American Express) and national government agencies (ABS). Teaching positions held at UWA and Notre Dame Universities. Teaching experience at ECU for over 15 years.
- Bachelor Commerce UWA (1st Hons).
- Masters in Commerce (Curtin University).
- PhD (UWA GSM).
- Marketing research.
- Multivariate analysis.
- Research techniques.
- Consumer behaviour.
- Place, people and object attachment.
- Multivariate analysis, teaching and learning research.
- Small business development in rural centres.
Current research area
- Impact of attachment on consumption behaviour.
- Community branding of local produce.
Recent research grants
- Teaching and learning: video for marketing research
- Physical activity: experiential consumption and promotion of physical activity.
- Examining the impact of place and community attachment on environmentally responsible behaviour (ERB) in an individual’s everyday life.