Accreditations and alliances
- Human Biology has had two Genetics units accredited by the Human Genetic Society of Australasia for inclusion in the Genetic Counsellor Training Program in WA.
- Postgraduate Medicine courses are accredited with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners’ Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development program.
- The Commonwealth Department of Health and Ageing
- The Commonwealth Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations
- The Government of Western Australia
- The Health Department of Western Australia
- Nursing and Midwifery Office
Private and not for profit sectors
- Aged and Community Services Western Australia (ACSWA)
- Alzheimer’s Australia WA Ltd
- Amana Living
- Australian Private Hospitals Western Australia
- Brightwater Group
- Carers Australia (WA)
- Churches of Christ
- Council on the Ageing (WA) Inc.
- Developmental Disability Council of WA
- Ethnic Communities Council of Western Australia Inc.
- Health Consumers’ Council of Western Australia Inc.
- Injury Control Council of Western Australia Inc.
- People With Disabilities Western Australia Inc.
- Ramsay Health Care
- Silver Chain Nursing Association
- St John of God Health Care
- The Cancer Council of Western Australia
- The McCusker Foundation for Alzheimer’s Disease Research Inc.
- Uniting Church Homes
- Western Australian Association for Mental Health (WAAMH)
- Western Australia Council of Social Service
- Western Australian Network of Alcohol and other Drug Agencies (WANADA)
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Medical Board of Western Australia
- The Australian Nursing and Midwifery Council
- The University of Western Australia, School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences and the School of Primary, Aboriginal and Rural Health Care
- The University of Notre Dame, School of Medicine
- Curtin University of Technology, Centre for International Health
- Murdoch University, Faculty of Health Sciences
- Combined Universities Centre for Rural Health (CURCH)
State and national resources
- Australian Primary Health Care Research Institute
- Australian Research Council
- Australian Health Promotion Association
- Australian Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Australian Society for Medical Research
- Public Health Association of Australia
- Aged Care Association Australia
- Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency
- Higher Education Research and Development Society of Australasia (HERDSA)
- Mental Health Council of Australia
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- State Health Research Society of Australasia