Invited Presentations 2009
Tuesday, 01 December 2009
In 2009, Professor Ralph Martins (Director) was invited to speak at:
- Invited to speak at the Glengarry Probus Club, 19th January 2009.
- Invited to speak at a fundraising film night at Margaret River attended by over 200 people.
- Invited to speak at the Wellmens’ Centre evening “Let’s Talk Health” at the Novatel Langley Hotel Perth, March 23rd 2009.
- WA Parliament House February 2nd 2009.
- WA Parliament House (Treasurer, Troy Buswell, Gary Snook & Jim Chown.) February 19th 2009.
- Minster for Health Dr Kim Hames & others March 30th 2009.
- Claremont Nedlands Lions Club May 13th 2009.
- Association of Independent Retirees Dianella June 3rd 2009
- Education Event Oceanic Imaging, RNL Consultancy to Medical Specialists & GP’s June 24th 2009.
- Presentation to GP’s at Margaret River Hospital Jul 31st.
- Presentation at Voyager Wines attended by people from Margaret River Region. August 1st 2009
- Presentation to Freemasons Burswood August 12 2009.
- Presentation 31st Annual Scientific Meeting (ANTA) Burswood August 27 2009.
- Presentation Remede, Mosman Park October 12 2009.
- Presentation and Chair Pfizer Meeting Medical practitioners October 28 2009.
- Presentation University of Third Age Joondalup Region. November 9th 2009.
- Presentation Lumen Christie College, Martin. Wednesday November 11 2009.
- Presentation Gosnells Health Support Group 20/11/2009.
- Presentation Belmont Live Life Club November 26 2009.