Top of page
School of Medical Sciences
Skip to top of page
You are here:
Dr Eric Khong provided the following community presentations
- Addiction Medicine PBL tutorials for UWA 4th Year Medical Students (19-20 April 2010, 28 June 2010) Community Program for Opioid Pharmacotherapy Annual Conference for the Drug and Alcohol Office (19 June 2010)
Associate Professor Moira Sim provided the following community presentations:
- Motivational interviewing. (17 July 2010). Practice Nurse Clinical Education Conference, Australian Practice Nurses Association.
- The impaired colleague. (31 July 2010). Workshop for the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists Western Australian Winter Scientific Meeting.
- Alcohol and drugs: What’s happening and what can we do? (18 August 2010). Team Development Day for School Drug Education and Road Aware.
- Motivational interviewing. (21 September 2010). Chronic disease management study day, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital Centre for Nursing Education.
- Come usare le medicine in modo saggio e sicuro (Safe and wise use of medicines) (15 April 2010). National Prescribing Service presentation in Italian for Italo-Australian Welfare and Cultural Centre.
- Open Disclosure in practice: The legal aspects (21 April 2010). Panel member for Open Disclosure Forum led by the Office of Health Review.
- Il sonno e l’invecchiamento (Sleep and Ageing) (5 May 2010). National Prescribing Service presentation in Italian for Italo-Australian Welfare and Cultural Centre.
- Finding solutions with young people with drug and alcohol issues (21 May 2010). 2010 Positive Schools Conference.
- Change talk: Motivational interviewing (26 June 2010). Western Australian Practice Nurses Association.
- Finding solutions with young people with drug and alcohol issues (30 June 2010). Team Development
- Problem based learning in alcohol and other drugs for UWA 5th yr medical students 20 and 23 April 2010.
- Using cartoons to illustrate hepatitis B serology (Poster presented at Hepatitis B Think Tank, Sydney, 18 June 2010).
Dr Angus Stewart
- Presented the paper The Colours of Human Biology. At the Proceedings of the Australasian Society Human Biology Conference, Rottnest, WA. (7 December 2010)
- Dr Angus Stewart contributed to the following presentation by Dr Milnes She’ll be right, mate. Culture and Safety for the Nineteenth International Symposium on Mine Planning and Equipment Selection, Fremantle (10 December 2010)
Dr Angus Stewart
- Presented the paper Sustainable Education of Educating Sustainably? For eCulture, Edith Cowan University (5 November 2009)
Dr Eric Khong
- Delivered the poster presentation Does General Practice Google? at the World Organization of National Colleges, Academies and Academic Associations of General Practitioners/Family Physicians (WONCA) Asia Pacific Regional Conference combined with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners 51st Annual Scientific Convention (4 October 2008).
- Presented the paper Screening, diagnosis and initial management of HCV infection in primary care, at the Australian Society for HIV Medicine’s Day Course in Hepatitis C Medicine (13 September 2008).
Associate Professor Moira Sim
- Presented the paper Managing aggressive behaviour in general practice, at the World Organisation of National Colleges, Academies and Academic Associations of General Practitioners/Family Physicians (WONCA) Asia Pacific Regional Conference combined with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners 51st Annual Scientific Convention (3 October 2008)
- Presented the paper Hepatitis C: Diagnosis and assessment, at the Day Course in Hepatitis C for Opiate Dependency Pharmacotherapy Providers, Australasian Society for HIV Medicine (19 September 2008).
- Presented the paper Drug use and alcohol abuse, HIV and harm reduction, at the International short course in HIV and related issues, Australasian Society for HIV Medicine (13 September 2008).