Dr Elin Gray
Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Melanoma
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2756, Mobile: 0406840197, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO17.309
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 2756|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), South Africa, 2008 .
- M (Master Degree), Cuba, 2001 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), Cuba, 1997 .
Recent Research Grants
- Characterisation of Melanoma Circulating Tumour Cells for Personalised Treatment, Cancer Research Trust, Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2014 - 2016, $800,000.
- Melanoma Mutation Profiling For Personalised Treatment, National Health and Medical Research Council, Project Grants, 2013 - 2015, $765,359.
- Using a Functional Protein Array to Identify Autoantibody Biomarkers with Diagnostic Potential for Melanoma, National Health and Medical Research Council, Development Grants, 2014 - 2015, $755,750.
- Genetic Analysis of Melanoma Cells in Blood For Personalised Treatment Management, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2013, 2013, $24,083.
- Detection of Vemurafenib Resistance in Circulating Tumour Cells for Personalised Treatment of Melanoma, Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, Scott Kirkbride Melanoma Research Centre - Discovery Research Priming Grant, 2013, $68,182.
- Expanding Capacity and Capability in Western Australian Flow Cytometry for Earth, Oceans, Environmental and Biomedical Science: State-of-the-Art Four Laser and 12 Colour Analysis, Australian Research Council, Grant - Linkage (Infrastructure), 2013, $598,000.
- Detection of stem cell markers expression in circulating melanoma cells using multiparameter flow cytometry as a prognosis tool, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2012 (Round 1), 2012, $19,480.
- Neon Transfection System and Biomedical Research Grade -30oC Freezer for Alzheimer?s and Melanoma Research, National Health and Medical Research Council, Equipment Grant 2011, 2012, $10,927.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Klinac, D., Gray, E., Milward, M., Ziman, M., (2013), Advances in personalized targeted treatment of metastatic melanoma and non-invasive tumor monitoring. Frontiers Oncology, 3(1), Article 54 (1-16), Georgetown University, USA.
- Calapre, L., Gray, E., Ziman, M., (2013), Heat stress: a risk factor for skin carcinogenesis. Cancer Letters, 337(1), 35-40, Ireland.
- Freeman, J., Gray, E., Milward, M., Pearce, R., Ziman, M., (2012), Evaluation of a multi-marker immunomagnetic enrichment assay for the quantification of circulating melanoma cells. Journal of Translational Medicine, 10(1), art. no. 192 , United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1186/1479-5876-10-192.