Dr Elin Gray
Post Doctoral Research Fellow in Melanoma
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 2756, Mobile: 0406840197, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO17.309
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 2756|
- PhD (Doctoral Degree), South Africa, 2008 .
- M (Master Degree), Cuba, 2001 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), Cuba, 1997 .
Recent Research Grants
- Melanoma Mutation Profiling For Personalised Treatment, National Health and Medical Research Council, Project Grants, 2013 - 2015, $765,359.
- Characterisation of Melanoma Circulating Tumour Cells for Personalised Treatment, Cancer Research Trust, Postdoctoral Fellowship, 2014 - 2016, $500,000.
- Detection of Vemurafenib Resistance in Circulating Tumour Cells for Personalised Treatment of Melanoma, Western Australian Institute for Medical Research Inc, Scott Kirkbride Melanoma Research Centre - Discovery Research Priming Grant, 2013, $68,182.
- Genetic Analysis of Melanoma Cells in Blood For Personalised Treatment Management, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2013, 2013, $24,083.
- Detection of stem cell markers expression in circulating melanoma cells using multiparameter flow cytometry as a prognosis tool, Edith Cowan University, ECU Early Career Researcher Grant - 2012 (Round 1), 2012, $19,480.
- Expanding Capacity and Capability in Western Australian Flow Cytometry for Earth, Oceans, Environmental and Biomedical Science: State-of-the-Art Four Laser and 12 Colour Analysis, University of Western Australia, Grant - Linkage (Infrastructure), 2013, $598,000.
- Neon Transfection System and Biomedical Research Grade -30oC Freezer for Alzheimer?s and Melanoma Research, National Health and Medical Research Council, Equipment Grant 2011, 2012, $10,927.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Freeman, J., Gray, E., Milward, M., Pearce, R., Ziman, M., (2012), Evaluation of a multi-marker immunomagnetic enrichment assay for the quantification of circulating melanoma cells. Journal of Translational Medicine, 10(1), art. no. 192 , United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1186/1479-5876-10-192.