Mr James Freeman
James conducts medical research within the ECU Melanoma Research Group.
- B (Bachelor Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2010 .
- B (Bachelor Degree), Edith Cowan University, 2009 .
Recent Research Grants
- Neon Transfection System and Biomedical Research Grade -30oC Freezer for Alzheimer?s and Melanoma Research, National Health and Medical Research Council, Equipment Grant 2011, 2011, $10,928.
- Characterisation and Quantification of Circulating Melanoma Cells, Cancer Council of WA Inc, Cancer Council, Scholarship(**), 2010, $3,000.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Freeman, J., Gray, E., Milward, M., Pearce, R., Ziman, M., (2012), Evaluation of a multi-marker immunomagnetic enrichment assay for the quantification of circulating melanoma cells. Journal of Translational Medicine, 10(1), art. no. 192 , United Kingdom, DOI: 10.1186/1479-5876-10-192.