Ms Toni Wain
Senior Project Adviser
Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 3538, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO21.545
|Telephone:||(61 8) 6304 3538|
|Facsimile:||(61 8) 6304 2255|
Toni is the program manager for the Systems and Intervention Research Centre for Health (SIRCH). Toni can be contacted about the administration and implementation of existing projects, grant applications and the development new grant applications.
- GradDip (Graduate Diploma), Edith Cowan University, 2009 .
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Curtin University of Technology, 1991 .
- Bachelor of Arts, Curtin University of Technology, 1990 .
Recent Research Grants
- Workforce Development: Hepatitis B and C Health Professional Engagement and Education, Department of Health WA, Grant, 2009 - 2013, $592,014.
- Creating cultural empathy and challenging attitudes through Indigenous narratives, Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations, Novated ALTC Grant, 2010 - 2012, $351,816.
Recent Publications (within the last five years)
- Sim, M., Wain, T., Khong, E., (2011), Aggressive behaviour prevention and management in the general practice environment. Australian Family Physician, 40(11), 866-872, South Melbourne, Victoria.
- Sim, M., Wain, T., Khong, E., (2009), Influencing behaviour change in general practice (Part 2): Motivational interviewing approaches. Australian Family Physician, 38(12), 986-989, South Melbourne, Victoria.
- Sim, M., Khong, E., Wain, T., (2009), Motivational Interviewing in general practice. The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners: CHECK Program, October 2009(451), 1-30, Melbourne.
- Sim, M., Wain, T., Khong, E., (2009), Influencing behaviour change in general practice (Part 1): Brief intervention and motivational interviewing. Australian Family Physician, 38(11), 885-888, South Melbourne, Victoria.