Overview of thesis
My PhD project is looking at interactions between different species reef sharks in coral reef environments in terms of habitat partitioning/segregation, movements, diet and predation.
- Master of Sciences by Research – Herbivorous Fish Ecology. Edith Cowan University, WA (2013)
- Bachelor degree in Marine Biology – University of Pisa (Italy) (2009)
- 2012: DOV Course. Underwater video recording and video analysis. Department of Fisheries Western Australia
- 2011: Coxwain Restricted. Licence to drive Vessels up to 8 metres long and not further than 6 nautical miles from shore. Challenger Institute of Technology
- 2008-2009: DIVEMASTER. The course provides the training to lead a group of divers and supervise them. PADI
- 2007: Scientific Diver. Sampling and research methodology in Marine and coastal environments. Università di Pisa
- Senior First Aid (Current)
- DAN Oxygen Provider (Current)
ECU International Postgraduate Research Scholarship
January 2014: International PhD scholarship to do a PhD at Edith Cowan University. Marine Ecology. Edith Cowan University.
ECU Post Graduate Funding for AMSA 2012 Conference
April 2012: $1000 to attend the Annual conference of the AMSA held in Hobart (Tasmania). Edith Cowan University.
ECU Post Graduate Funding for Fieldwork
April 2012: $1000 to fund fieldtrips to Marmion Marine Park for my Master project. Edith Cowan University.
- Herbivory by Parma mccullochi (Pomacentridae): its role as an ecosystem engineer in temperate algal-dominated reefs. – International Temperate Reefs Symposium – UWA , Western Australia
- Associate Professor Glenn Hyndes
- Associate Professor Euan Harvey (Curtin University, Western Australia)
- Dr Jean Paul Hobbs (Curtin University, Western Australia)
Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5765
Mobile: 0414 953 844