Contact Information Telephone: (61 8) 6304 5446, Email: email@example.com, Campus: Joondalup, Room: JO19.351
Robert is a Lecturer within the School of Natural Sciences.
- SCI2370 Wildlife Management
- SCB2424 Animal Diversity
- SCI2101 Australian Animals
- SCI1185 Ecology
- 2009-present: Lecturer, School of Natural Sciences, Edith Cowan University
- 2008: Casual lecturer, Biology, Charles Sturt University, NSW
- 2006-2008: Postdoctoral Research Associate, School of Animal Biology, The University of Western Australia
- 2000-2008: Co-director, Western Wildlife, Self-founded environmental consultancy specialising in fauna surveys for environmental impact assessment.
- 1998: Research Officer, Department of Zoology, The University of Western Australia.
- Fellow of the Linnean Society of London
- Birds Australia
- Society for Conservation Biology
- Australian Society of Herpetologists
- Ecological Society of Australia
- Royal Society of WA
- WA Naturalists Association
Research Areas and Interests
- Climate change impacts on endemic species
- Ecology in fragmented landscapes
- Amphibian ecology
- Impacts of feral fauna predation on native animals
- Threatening processes such as fire and phytophthora dieback and their affect on fauna
- Feeding ecology of shorebirds at salt production sites
- Island ecology and conservation
Robert's research also focuses on the impacts of climate change on vernal pool breeding amphibians in south-west WA.